4、最大功率： M210-AP2 150W
（1）、电源： AC 220 ±10% ; 50Hz
Air compressors can be used in laboratories without compressed air sources
The air compressor continues to use a compact, space-saving design that, together with the nitrogen generator, acts as a system directly on the bench top, saving valuable laboratory space.
No need to use dangerous and costly cylinders
Operating costs are also more economical than gas cylinders
Easy to install, no special requirements
Constant purity, no performance degradation
The main technical parameters:
1. Output flow: 0-5000ml/min (at 0.4MPa)
2. Output pressure: 0-0.4MPa
3. Pressure stability: < 0.003MPa
4. Working noise: < 35dB(A)
5. Working environment: 0-45 °C Relative humidity ≤ 85% (no large amount of dust and harmful gases)
6. Power consumption: 250W
7. Working voltage: 220V±10%V
8. Dimensions: 480 × 260 × 350mm
9. Net weight: about 25Kg
1. Double voltage regulator to ensure the stability of gas flow under high precision voltage regulation.
2. The compressor starts at normal pressure, and Zui greatly extends the service life of the compressor.
3. The automatic conversion of the solenoid valve completely eliminates the continuous noise generated by the solenoid valve when it is automatically discharged, and realizes the integration of water discharge and conversion.
4. Simple operation, automatic water release, no manual intervention.
5. 1.5mm thick high-quality stainless steel gas storage tank with a capacity of up to 6 liters, which makes the compressor work time shorter and prolongs life.
6. The inside of the instrument adopts a silicone rubber ring with low sulfur content, which effectively improves the gas quality and ensures the stability of the baseline.
7. Double stainless steel filter and stainless steel gas storage tank, high pressure resistance, no impact of working environment and corrosive gas, resulting in deformation and cracking of the filter tube and leakage, which can be used for a long time, once and for all.